I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
African Popular Music
Background photo by
4. Dome, shades, sax and smile are his trademarks
6. This Makossa pioneer's father was also a great musician.
9. Senior jazz trumpeter
12. Guitar Boy
16. Mum agrees. This tune still holds the record for number of sales in Africa
1. African reggae star shot
2. Pope of the SAPEURS
3. Patience Dabany is a singer and the former wife of which African president?
5. Petite dynamo from Benin
7. Show name of François Luambo Makiadi
8. Ghanaian highlife pioneer band
10. This Kumba pastor was famous for his hymn compositions.
11. New York based salsa group comprising African singers and Latin American instrumentalists.
13. Tabu Ley is his other name.
14. This musician is of mixed Congolese and West African heritage. What does he call his style of soukous?
15. Black President
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live